In line with the Conditions in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 3013 (the Act), we:
- Accept joint responsibility and accountability with you to responsibly manage and protect your Personal Information when providing our services to you;
- Undertake to receive (only from you) and process the Personal Information that is necessary to assist you with your required solution, conclude the necessary related agreements and consider the legitimate legal interests of everyone concerned, as required by the Act. We also respect your right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Information;
- Undertake to only use your Personal Information for the agreed purpose of our service or assistance to you;
- Undertake not to share or further process your Personal Information with anyone, if not necessary for the achievement of the agreed outcomes, or unless required by the law;
- Undertake to be open, transparent and notify you as and when required by law regarding why and how your Personal Information needs to be collected;
- Undertake to safeguard and protect your Personal Information in our possession;
- Undertake to freely confirm what Personal Information we have on record and to update this information when necessary. We also will not keep Personal Information for longer than legally required.
Delta Victor Bravo (and relevant third party suppliers) may need to collect, use and keep your Personal Information as prescribed by relevant laws, and for other reasons such as:
- To offer you other relevant services and maintain our trusted relationship;
- To respond to your queries;
- For audit and record-keeping purposes;
- Possible requirements by the Information Regulator or other Government agencies allowed by law, legal proceedings, or court rulings.
Delta Victor Bravo may need to share your Personal Information and/or utilise software or online platforms to enter and process your information for an application or for business management purposes. This will only be done in strict adherence to the requirements of the Act.
Delta Victor Bravo (and related third party suppliers) may use “cookies” on their websites. These enable an enhanced, more user-friendly experience.
Should you have any further concerns or queries, please contact Delta Victor Bravo to discuss or find more information at the Information Regulator per the below details:
Tel: 012 406 4818
*Your Personal Information is defined by the Protection of Personal Information Act (the Act) as:
“means information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person, and where it is applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person, including, but not limited to— (a) information relating to the race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of the person; (b) information relating to the education or the medical, financial, criminal or employment history of the person; (c) any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to the person; (d) the biometric information of the person; (e) the personal opinions, views or preferences of the person; (f) correspondence sent by the person that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence; (g) the views or opinions of another individual about the person; and (h) the name of the person if it appears with other personal information relating to the person or if the disclosure of the name itself would reveal information about the person”.